Radio Fréquence skin tightening
What is the principle of RF system?RF (radio frequency) have a high frequency wave permeates epidermis and take effect on the collagen-rich dermal tissue directly which makes water molecules in the skin move to and fro wildly. The move produces controllable heat and results in contraction of collagen and generation of new collagen and dermal remodeling .as a result, the skin looks tighter, wrinkles reduce gradually.
When will I notice results?Our RF (radio frequency) treatment is comfortable. A revolutionary technology results in energy deposited deep in the skin without affecting the skin’s surface and virtually without pain. Skin is gently drawn into the tip of the hand piece. Energy is delivered resulting in a gentle warming of the deeper layers of the skin. Each treatment typically takes about 20-30 minutes.
And also it depends on age and skin conditions. Most of patients can see the result of skin-tightening and skin-lifting right after first treatment on site. Of course, you should have another or more treatment sessions according to your skin problems.
A series of treatments are recommended for best results. Fine lines improve as new collagen is deposited in the dermis. Although some improvement will be seen within one month to a few months, the skin should have a period of self improvement after each treatment, also better protection is very importable before & after each treatment.
Is RF treatment safe?RF is an non-surgery, non-invasion, comfortable safe skin treatment without blood, pain, scars, and popular in beauty salons, clinics, hospitals,etc.
Is RF treatments safe for all skin types, even black?Of course, RF is no colors selection which differs from IPL or Laser for colors pigmentations selective absorption. RF High radio frequency wave permeates epidermis and take effect on the collagen-rich dermal tissue directly which makes water molecules in the skin move to and fro wildly. So black skin is available here.
Can I return to my normal activities immediately?Yes, no downtime for RF treatment, you can do everything as usual after the treatment, but should take care of your skin water enough in case of dried skin wrinkles lines.
How long does a session last?Sessions can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the size of the area being treated and depth of wrinkles. The time includes preparation before treatment
Is there any special care needed after RF treatment?Sessions can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the size of the area being treated and depth of wrinkles. The time includes preparation before treatment
How much is the cost for RF treatment?Sessions can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the size of the area being treated and depth of wrinkles. The time includes preparation before treatment.
RF (Radio Frequency) Types
Radio Frequency surgery has a lengthy history of use in oral, ophthalmic, plastic, and gynecological surgery of over 70 years. Its use in the practice of cosmetology and dermatology to treat wrinkles and skin laxity is from 1990's
Radio Frequency (RF) is a method of physical therapy that involves generating local heat in body tissues by high-frequency electrical current. The thermal effect of the RF energy depends on the electrical properties of the tissue. As the current streams through the tissue and ions rapidly change polarity back and forth, heat is generated by the tissue's natural resistance to the flow of current within an electric field.
Types of radio frequency delivery: monopolar , unipolar and bipolar
Monopolar delivery:the current flows through the body from a single electrode (hand piece) and meets maximum resistance in the area around the tip of the hand piece. A grounding or "return pad" may also be used, to provide a low resistance path for the current to flow back to the generating machine.
Unipoplar delivery:the current release from the generation machine, without any grounding or return pad.
Radio Frequency answers
What is Radio Frequency?RF is used for dermal skin heating with sparing of the epidermis. This will result in non-ablative skin tightening and lifting without
injection and surgery
What is the advantage?The results are a firmer, refreshed and more youthful face, lifted brows and eyelids, less wrinkles and sharper jaw line again. Eyebags and double chin will improve with this treatment too.
How does it work?First, heat generated by RF waves shrinks the bundle of collagen under the skin. The collagen becomes shorter and the skin tightens. The second phase begins as the body responds. The collagen will be gradually healed, renewed and even more collagen will be produced. The skin tightens and overall look is improved.
What do I expect during the treatment?gentle warming sensation is felt throughout the procedures. As there is minimal redness after the treatment, normal activity can be resumed immediately.
How many sessions are required?1times/2weeks
5-6 sessions is recommended
for optimal longer lasting result in treating the wrinkles and
lifting the face.
1. What is Microneedle RF Therapy?Microneedle RF Therapy is a relatively new, non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that tightens skin, restores facial contours, and builds healthier collagen.
2. How does Microneedle RF Therapy work?Microneedle RF Therapy employs radiofrequency energy that tightens skin and smoothes out wrinkles. The radiofrequency energy heats the collagen deep in the skin, leading to an immediate firming of the skin. Eventually new collagen develops and remodels to give an even firmer appearance to the skin. This technique is non-ablative in that it does not cause damage to the surface of the skin.
3. What does Microneedle RF Therapy feel like?Microneedle RF Therapy is painful and requires an anesthetic cream and occasionally nerve blocks or IV sedation. During the procedure, you will experience a series of brief, deep heating sensations as the radiofrequency energy is delivered to your skin. Prior to treatment, an anesthetic lotion may be applied to enhance your comfort. Pain medication may also be prescribed prior to the treatment.
4. How long does the Microneedle RF Therapy take?Depending on the size of the treatment area, Microneedle RF Therapy can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. There may be additional time required to prepare your skin prior to the procedure.
5. What Kind of Results can be expect?Everyone can expect some level of collagen tightening. Generally some tightening is noticed immediately with continued improvement over the six months following treatment as the new collagen is formed. Patients experience overall tighter skin, smoother skin, contouring along the jaw line, softening of wrinkles around the mouth and forehead as well as tightening of the loose skin under the chin.
6. How many Microneedle RF treatments is required?Often, a single Microneedle RF treatment produces the desired effect. Most patients see measurable results with just one treatment.
7. How long do the results last?Measurable firming of the skin appears gradually over 2 to 6 months after a single treatment session. Results can last for years. It varies from individual to individual depending upon their own aging process.
8. What are the side effects of Microneedle RF Therapy?Side effects are rare (less than 1%) and include redness, swelling, bumps and blisters. These should resolve over a few weeks. Even more rare but longer lasting is a side effect that leads to a depression in the skin.
What is the Fractionnal RF procedure?Fractionnal RF is a safe, non-invasive, radiofrequency (RF) cosmetic procedure that's clinically proven to help smooth and improve skin for an overall younger looking appearance. The treatment delivers natural looking results with little to no downtime on all skin types on and off the face, all in a single procedure.
What is Fractionnal RF?The only device to use monopolar, capacitively coupled radiofrequency energy for the treatment of wrinkles. But Fractionnal RF goes a step further with integrated user and patient comfort features to deliver the best a best treatment experience.
What does Fractionnal RF treat?Fractionnal RF procedures can effectively and safely treat fine lines and wrinkles on most body parts, including the face, neck, eyes, tummy, arms, hands, thighs and buttocks. Can also smooth uneven, dimpled skin on the body and temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
How many Fractionnal RF treatments will I need?Unlike many other procedures, the Fractionnal RF treatment delivers results in a single treatment for most clients. In fact, when it comes to wrinkle treatments with little to no downtime.
How long is the Fractionnal RF treatment?The treatments average about 45-60 minutes for the face and up to 90 minutes for other parts of the body, depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated. Since Fractionnal RF is a short procedure and a single treatment, it fits into your busy lifestyle.
Is there any special preparation or follow-up?No. Unlike surgery, there is no pre-procedure preparation. And there is no special care required after treatment, aside from basic skin maintenance and sunscreens as part of a regular skincare regimen. Since the Fractionnal RF procedure has little to no downtime, most clients return to their regular activities immediately following treatment. Some clients exhibit a temporary redness or minor swelling after treatment, but this usually goes away within 2 hours.
How does Fractionnal RF treatment work?Fractionnal RF uses radiofrequency technology to heat the deep, collagen rich layers of your skin. The heat helps reduce fatty areas, remodel existing collagen and produce new collagen, which improves the smoothness and texture of the skin's surface.
How is Fractionnal RF different from other procedures?Unlike some other procedures, involves no surgery, no injections and little to no downtime, and works on all skin types on and off the face. While laser treatments and other radiofrequency procedures also smooth the surface of the skin, no other treatment heats as deeply as Fractionnal RF. By heating the innermost layers of skin, Fractionnal RF is the most effective at renewing collagen, which results in smooth, sleek skin and an overall younger looking appearance.
How Fractionnal RF do results compare with other treatments?Some people want the dramatic results of surgery. Others want the more subtle, gradual results of a non-invasive treatment with no downtime. This is where Fractionnal RF succeeds, delivering improved skin appearance, and overall texture. When lotions and potions are not enough and surgery is too much, Fractionnal RF is a safe, effective solution.
When do the results appear, and how long do they last?Visible results may be immediate, and they may appear over time in the course of your body's natural collagen rebuilding process. For most clients, measurable results appear gradually in 2 to 15 months after a single treatment session, depending on age and severity of treatment areas. Results can last years depending on your skin condition and aging process.
What does the Fractionnal RF procedure feel like?Each time the treatment device touches your skin, you'll feel a brief cooling sensation, followed by a deep but brief heating sensation, followed by another cooling sensation. The heating sensation is a sign that the deep layers of your skin are reaching effective temperatures for collagen remodeling so you'll also feel a gentle vibration sensation for added client comfort. Throughout the procedure, your provider will ask for feedback on the level of heat sensation to help balance your comfort with maximum results.
What indications does Fractionnal RF have?Fractionnal RF is indicated for the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
What is focused ultrasound？The wave of ultrasound concentrates into one point in subcutanerous fat layer tissue. Only the target tissue is acted while the surrounding structures remain intact. The metabolized contents (triglyceride, fatty acid) of cell will excrete outside body automatically through blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
What is the difference between ultrasound and focused ultrasound?Focus ultrasound is a highly precise medical procedure using high-intensity focused ultrasound to heat and destroy tissue more rapidly.
1. Is there any affection to human body to reducing fat cells?No, because the reduced fat tissue will be metabolized by liver and circulation system and phagocytes, and we set up the operation time specially to avoid the problem.
2. Is there any difference between Cavitation system and FitSlim™ on the aspect of working principle and treatment results?
FitSlim is applicable for patients with hoarding fat, it accelerates fat burning, reaching the effect of fat burning, tighten skin and sculpture figure (with thermal feeling during treatment). Cavitation system applicable for patients with stubborn cellulite, it softens and smashes fat (With no obvious thermal feeling).
3. How long can the result last after one course of treatment?Will it rebound? As long as you keep good living habits, the result can maintain for a long time. In order to get better result, we suggest that you continue with more treatments periodically, we offer personalized following-up treatments to enhance the treatment results.
4. Is there any difference between FitSlim™ and other body slimming machines?FitSlim offers safe and comfortable treatment with noticeable treatment results, 1 to 3cm can be reduced after one treatment, and treatment results lasts for a long time, not easy to rebound.
5. Will patient feel uncomfortable during treatment such as painful?No. During the treatment, ultrasonic coupling gel will be used in combination to moisturize skin and reduce friction, ensuring comfortable treatment.
Infrared LightThe treatment is aimed as a safe, non-surgical procedure for tightening the skin and stimulating long-term collagen rebuilding, leading to younger looking skin. Infrared light with Wavelength around 650nm heats up the water content in the skin enhancing the skin tightening process.
1. How is the BodyFast Sculptor slimming results?We design individual different slimming project. BodyFast Sculptor treatment could tighten skin, enhance lymph drainage, body contouring.
2. why we do lymph drainage treatment before we take slimming treatment?Lymph drainage treatment is good and necessary for every person especially for the person with dim skin, eastriction,edema. Lymph drainage help to enhance metabolism and lead to slimming results. You do not need to do lymph drainage everyday, but do when necessary.
3. Does skin become loose after treatment?No, BodyFast Sculptor is assisted with Mono-polar RF technology, which stimulate regrowth of fibre tissue and increase collagen protein. So skin would become more tightened and elastic.
4. How do I feel during BodyFast Sculptor treatment?Vacuum can replace hand massage, there is no pains at all, but very comfortable. Some sensitive part with thin skin sometimes feel light hot with Bi-polar RF accompanying red light.
5. How to set BodyFast Sculptor sessions?One session takes around two hours, with interval of one to three days. It is required to do a basic 10 sessions.
6. Does client need to diet during BodyFast Sculptor treatment?No, client just need to adjust eating habit according to dietitian suggestion.
1. What is SHR?SHR stands for Super Hair Removal, a technology of permanent hair removal which is having a sweeping success. The system combines laser technology and the benefits of the pulsating light method achieving practically painless results. Even hairs which until now have been difficult or even impossible to be removed, can now be treated. The treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected.
2. Which advantages does this have for youAn optimal intensity can be achieved given that the same area is treated multiple times with low energy impulses. The treatment is more comfortable and the skin is better protected than with conventional methods.
3. How is SHR Compared to IPL for hair removalLasers are focused light beams set to target hair follicles at the optimum wavelength. They use pulsated beams of concentrated light to permanently damage hair folicles without effecting the surrounding tissue. IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. It is a "flash-lamp" technique which like any lamp delivers a broad spectrum of light waves. While this may target a range of skin concerns simultaneously their ability to target hair follicles effectively is limited. This is why SHR technology is a more effective and quicker way to remove unwanted hair.
4. What hair and skin colour is the SHR suitable forThe SHR mode is suitable for all skin types, hair types and most hair colours. Light skin with dark hair responds most favourably to the treatments. In addition to targeting the melanin, SHR-technology affects the chromphore, a protein located in the follicle, enabling the successful treatment of dark skin removing achromous, fine hairs.
5. Who is a suitable candidate for SHR Hair RemovalWith the new SHR, almost everyone can enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal, however, the overall effectiveness of laser hair removal is dependent on a combination of your hair and skin colour. Since the beam of light is attracted to the pigment in your hair and your skin, the laser beam will not be able to treat grey or white hair, as there is not sufficient pigment in these hair folical. You should discontinue all tanning activities for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment to avoid any skin pigmentation that may take months to fade.
6. What will you feel during treatmentTreatment with SHR is practically painless as opposed to treatment with the conventional IPL devices. On areas with dense hair growth, warmth from the light impulses is evoked and the light impulses may be felt to a much lesser extent than with laser or IPL.
7. Which areas can be treatedAny area of the body where you have unwanted hair may be treated. It is recommended a test be performed on a small patch before the first treatment.
8. How many treatments are necessary?Generally 4 to 6 treatments are required. Every client's case will vary and the number of treatments required will depend on their skin and hair type.
9. How long should you wait between each session?The hair growth cycle and the interval between treatments should correspond requiring spacing of approximately 6-8 weeks.
10. How much time does a treatment take?Depending on the size of the area to be treated, the time varies from 15 to 30 minutes for a facial treatment and about 3 hours for both legs.
11. Will there be any side-effects?Skin is more sensitive in some areas of the body than in others and redness can occur as a side effect. It should disappear in a matter of hours but could potentially be as intense as a sunburn lasting a few days. Contrary to conventional methods, a light crusting which will vanish after 2-3 weeks, or an alteration of the sin's pigmentation which will disappear after 4-6 months, are very rare.
12. Is it really Pain Free?The patented SHR mode delivers high frequency bursts of energy which repeatedly impact the hair follicle. The in motion method ensures no hairs are missed. This not only make the treatment one of the most comfortable available it ensures excellent long term results. Other lasers and IPLs use high energy hit and miss methods that result in low frequency, often uncomfortable procedures with questionable results. A cooling unit is also used to cool the skin to a therapeutically optimal temperature, further enhancing client comfort and results.
13. What is the first step before treatment?The first step before any treatment is a consultation, at the consultation we gather medical & other relevant information to ensure you not only receive a safe treatment, but also have all the information needed. Consultation time is 30 minutes and in some cases a treatment can be conducted after your consultation.
14. Is SHR suitable for all skin types?SHR is suitable for all skin types, even tanners, this is achievable because of the technology and techniques utilized. Unlike traditional Laser and IPL, SHR can be had all year round without having to hide from the sun.
15. Will SHR work on blonde, red or fine hair?Like all hair removal, hairs that are dark work the best, however with SHR there is generally a better result of up to 50% on blonde, red and fine hairs and in some cases more. As we are all unique results will vary from person to person.
16. How many treatments are needed?To fully treat the area you may require 3-6 treatments at four week intervals. A four week regime is important to maintain so that the SHR treatments get the hair at its four week re-growth. Near the end of the treatments 6-8 week intervals will be needed to finish off your course.
17. Is there any pain?It is absolutely pain free, this is achieved by SHR technology and In-Motion techniques, to give you a pain free treatment, including in the most sensitive areas.
18. Is this permanent?SHR is the closest treatment to absolute permanent hair removal. Unfortunately your body can produce hormones that can simulate further hair growth with some people. After your course of treatments you will have at least 80%-90% of hair gone, with only touch up treatments needed 1-2 times a year.
Diode Laser Hair Removal
1. What machines do we use for laser hair removal?We do NOT use IPL machines for Laser Hair Removal as we find ‘lasers’ offer more effective results. We use the Candela Gentlelase an Alexandrite laser. Alexandrite lasers have been shown in numerous clinical trials to be the most effective lasers for hair removal.
2.How does Laser Hair Removal work?The laser travels through the skin to the hair follicle, attracted to the hair follicle by the pigment in the hair. This damages & weakens the hair follicle.
3.Is Laser Hair Removal painful?Our lasers use cryogen (freezing air) to cool the skin each time the laser pulses. This unique cooling allows us to use high laser energy without damaging the skin. Laser Hair Removal has been described as feeling similar to having a small rubber band flicked against your skin.
Local anaesthetic cream is used by a number of clients to help dull the feeling of the laser on the skin. We recommend a consultation and a test patch before you decide whether you want to use local anaesthetic cream, as the majority of clients do not require it.
4.How long does Laser Hair Removal take?Most areas can be treated with Laser Hair Removal in 5 to 60 minutes.
5.Who performs the Laser Hair Removal treatment?The treatment is performed under medical supervision by a qualified laser therapist.
6.Why do I need a Laser Hair Removal consultation?We conduct a FREE consultation with every client before the treatment:
1. to assess if the laser treatment is appropriate for you.
2. to fully explain the process.
3. to identify the area to be treated & advise you how to prepare the area before treatment.
4. to perform a test patch to identify the appropriate treatment energy level for you.
5. to advise of the cost of the treatment.
7.How many Laser Hair Removal treatments will it take?This depends on the area being treated and can be influenced by sex, age and hormones. Studies show an average hair loss of approximately 80% after 6 – 8 treatments. Treatments are conducted 6 to 8 weeks apart.
8.Will the hair return?For most clients, hair that does not grow back after several treatments, will not regrow. Some clients do not experience the usual pattern of hair reduction with laser. This can be due to an underlying hormonal imbalance.
9.What are the benefits of Brazilian Laser Hair Removal?More and more women are requesting Brazilian Laser Hair Removal. Some women just want to reduce and tidy their pubic hair whilst others enjoy the sense of cleanliness Brazilian Laser Hair Removal provides. Many women also request Brazilian Laser Hair Removal for cultural reasons. Brazilian Laser Hair Removal is also far less painful than Brazilian waxing. Clearskincare Clinics offer full Brazilian Laser Hair Removal to all our female clients and take pride in the results we deliver.
10.How do I prepare for your Laser Hair Removal treatment?You need to either shave or use depilatory cream on the area you want treated 2/3 days before you come in or you can trim the area on the day of the treatment. This will assist in making the treatment less painful and more effective. You must also have no sun, solarium or fake tan on the area 2 weeks before your treatment.
11.What to do after your treatment ?You must have no sun exposure for 14 days after your treatment. It can take 2 weeks for the hair to fall out completely and many clients find an exfoliating towel very helpful.
Erbium glass fractional laser
What is fraction laser technology?Unlike with selective photothermolysis, where the whole of the selected target area is damaged; seeks to only damage certain zones within the selected target area, (producing tiny dot, or pixel-like treated areas on the skin), leaving the other zones within it perfectly intact; hence only causing fractional damage through the heat of the light source. This allows the skin to heal much faster than if the whole area was treated, as the ‘healthy’ untreated tissue surrounding the treated zones helps to fill in the damaged area with new cells.
What is the difference of Ebium laser betwwen IBeauty C02 laser technology?A CO2 laser uses CO2 gas to produce laser energy. Erbium lasers are solid-state lasers that use Erbium-doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet (Er:YAG) or Erbium-doped glass (Er:glass) to produce laser energy. CO2 tretment usually apply high energy, accompanying post treatment side effects, which require much downtime.
1.Adjustable focus, depth of penetration(0.3---- 1.2 mm)
2.Minor beam diameter
3.Matrix form scan
4.High spot energy
5.Two scanning modes
6.Infrared light sense full skin touch
Laser Slimming Machine
Q1. How many treatments will I need?A1. We recommend 2 treatments per week for 4 weeks.
Q2. Can I have more than one course?A2. Yes but it is essential to have a two week gap between courses.
Q3. Can I have more than one area treated at one time?A3. Yes if you are prepared to do more cardio vascular exercise.
Q4. Will the inches stay off after a treatment?A4. If you maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine then yes.
Q5. What actually happens to the fat?A5. The fat cells are undamaged, but due to the reaction of the laser light on the cell it will empty the contents. The contents consist of Water, Glycerol and free fatty acids. Following a treatment the Glycerol or sugar is rapidly absorbed by the body. The water carries the free fatty acids, through the lymphatic system, through the kidneys and are then passed out of the body in your urine.
Q6. Does the treatment hurt?A6. No. There is no pain at all.
Q7. Will I have to keep coming back to keep my results?A7. The answer will be dependant upon your lifestyle.
Q8. What excerise should they do following an inch-loss treatment?A8. Any cardio-vascular exercise adjusted for each clients fitness level, such as; running machine, swimming, power walking, etc. It is important to check the clients age and fitness level before suggesting any exercise. Whichever exercise is chosen must get the heart rate up to the point of perspiring.
Q9. Why do some people achieve better results than others?A9. All Laser Lipo Inch-loss treatments are not a miracle cure. However we achieve fantastic results more so with the clients that follow the advice of a sensible diet in addition the more exercise you can do the better the results.
Q10. How can I monitor my results?A10. At every session you will be weighed and measured and you will be photographed before your first treatment and following your last.
Q11. Client is reluctant to do cardio work or change diet?A11. Do not sign them up for the course, as they will not gain from the treatment. After eight sessions with no visible loss it is quite likely they will want a refund. The importance of cardio-vascular exercise must be stressed to the client prior to commencing the course.
Q12. My client is putting inches back on between visits why?A12. There are potentially three reasons for this:
1. Over eating or drinking
2. Under eating
3. Not exercising enough within 12 hours post treatment.
Q13. Can the client lay on the lymph probes?A13. Yes, for some treatments it is necessary.
Q14. How do I know if the client is photosensitive to the treatment?A14. Within the consent form you must ask what medication they are on. Normally a client will be aware if it is a photosensitive medication (It will be clearly stated on the container). If in doubt either ask their doctor or check online.
Q15. Can I do under the eyes?A15. NO! Never take the laser above the cheek bones.
Q16. Must I wear laser glasses?A16. Protective glasses/goggles should be worn at ALL times.
Q17. How long will the treatment take?A17. Treatments take between 10 and 40 minutes dependant upon what system is being used. All systems work equally.
Q18. Can I treat a person that has a contraceptive coil fitted.A18. Yes. The laser does not penetrate deeper than 13mm.
Q19.Is it fit to men?A19.Yes
BodyCryo Sculpting or CryoBox
Q: What EXACTLY happen to the fat and how is it "eliminated" after fat freezing technologyDuring the procedure, exposure to cooling causes fat cell apoptosis, which leads to the release offat layer. The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normalmetabolism process, much like fat from food.
Cells are "destroyed & "eliminated naturally".
A BodyCryo Sculptor treatment uses a method called cryolipolysis (fat freezing) once the fat is frozen it goes through apoptosis (programmed cell death). This usually occurs a few days after your procedure and is aided by the immediate post treatment massage. After fat cells die, your body naturally consumes the affected cells so they can be filtered and excreted by the body. Since the fat cell is dead there is no way that it can be relocated to another area. The process of elimination of the affected cells from your body generally takes about 3-4 months to complete, and is the same process that eliminated fat goes through as if it was burned off with exercise. Immediately after treatment you can be swollen for up to 2 weeks and many patients start seeing the initial improvement starting 3 weeks after their treatment.
Q: How effective is cryolipolysis on the lower abdomenA visual assessment is necessary to see if you are a good candidate, but a cryolipolysis treatment will reduce about 20% of fat in the area treated. BodyCryo Sculptor gives the most dramatic results when multiple areas are treated; for example upper and lower abdomen and flanks. If you spot treat, it may not yield the results you are looking for. And sometimes is it necessary to repeat treatment in the same area for best results. Results are not immediate, you will see the results typically between 2-4 months after the procedure, once your body naturally eliminates the destructed fat.
Q: During cryolipolysis, do the fat cells die during the procedure, or in the weeks afterThe fat cells die DURING the procedure, immediately after the procedure. This usually occurs a few days after your procedure and is aided by the immediate post treatment massage.After fat cells die, your body naturally consumes the affected cells. The process of elimination of the affected cells from your body generally takes about 3-4 months to complete. Immediately after treatment you can be swollen for up to 2 weeks and many patients start seeing the initial improvement starting 3 weeks after their treatment. A BodyCryo Sculptor treatment destructs about 20% of the fat in the treated area; sometimes multiple treatments in the same area are necessary for the best results.
« Fat freezing » system
What will happen after the treatment?The cryolipolysis procedure is non-invasive. Most patients typically resume their routine activities, including returning to work and exercise regimens on the same day as the procedure.Transient local redness, bruising and numbness of the skin are common side effects of the treatment and expected to subside in couple of hours. Typically sensory deficits will subsidewithin 1~8 weeks.
Will treating the distance be painful?With this non-invasive procedure, there is no need for anesthesia or pain medications, and norecovery time. The procedure is comfortable for most patients can read, work on their laptop computer, listen to music or just relax.
How long the effect will last?Patients experiencing fat layer reduction show persistent results at least 1 year after the procedure.The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process. The elimination of fat cells as a result of the procedure is expected to last as long as fat cells removed by invasive procedures such as liposuction.
How do the results compare with other procedures such as liposuction?Liposuction benefit: The results of the liposuction procedure are very rapid and dramatic .Side effect: pain, fatal risk, recovery time even body asymmetry will occure during surgical procedures.
Ultrasound body contouring
1. Do we have to apply any gel/cream (or active slimming serum) before we place the probe on?Some functional gel or serum( active slimming serum) is strongly advised to apply before placing probe on.
2. Normally to achieve result what is the time frame to work on an area (tummy) & which probe to use, the cavitation probe or HIFU probe.If we have a suction machine which one shall we start, cavitation or suction
The 1.47MHZ is used for small area treatment, mainly for the face.
the treatment procedure is advised as follows:
(1) Lymphatic drainage massage for 15 minutes to accelerate lymphatic drainage and blood circulation.
(2) 47KHZ for tummy, arms or legs lasts from 30 to 60 minutes depending on the situation of treatment area.
(3) 3MHZ for conducting active serum can last 15 minutes.
It's advsied to use the suction treatment before Ultrasound treatment. This suction massage can replace the Lymphatic drainage massage. You can do the 47KHZ Cavitation treatment after the suction massage
3. For the probe 1.4hz, if we work on face can we apply serum and gel when working with this probe?For the Ultrasonic plate what is the maximum time we can leave on customer and do we apply gel first?
It's advised to apply active serum or functional gel before the 1.4KHZ treatment. In this way, it can achieve better result.
4.What is the different effect between the 47 khz cavitation and the HIFU 3 Mhz? Which handle for which treatment?A. 47Khz is for cavitation effect
Ultrasonic waves in a specific range from 25 to 70 KHz cause the so called “cavitation” effect. Phenomenon of cavitation occurs when, in certain areas of a given liquid, such a depression is produced in the localized pressure. As a consequence, numerous vapor bubbles are formed within the liquid itself. These bubbles are unstable and implode violently. In the present case, cavitation is due to the rapid movements occurring in the close proximity to the piezoelectric element. Cavitation generates small and unstable vapor bubbles in the fat cells.The effects result in the destruction or reduction of the fat tissue and cellulite.
B. HIFU 3Mhz
It is used for heating up the connective tissue to help reduce localized fat and orange peel. The ultrasound helps to break up nodule adherence and adherences and can also be used as a complement in firming therapies. The Cellular Micromassage is performed with the application of ultrasonic waves these act at a molecular level collaborating with the lipolitic process and preventing fibrosis of the tissues.
The main effects are the mechanical heat and the micromassage
C. You can use the 47Khz to break the fat cells and the 3Mhz to toning & influsing cosmetics products.
5. The 1 Mhz Ultrasonic Plate - for which application can I use it?It is an optional function, usually it is used at the end of treatment session, it is for the areas,such as the arm, thigh, abdomen and the 2 sides of waist
6.The 1,4 Mhz for face. How does it works?Can I reduce fat, or only wrinkles, or can I get more and better collagen structure? What is the effect?
Just apply the gel to the face, and then move the probe on face. It can smooth the wrinkle and improve the skin elasticity
7. What about side effects?Are they a problem if patience has a titanium implant? What can happens if we do a treatment to him? What if patience haves problems with liver or kidney? Is the stress for the patient with certain diseases too high?
It must not be used on pregnant women, or women who may be pregnant , or generally on the following patients: cardiopathspatienthic with vascular diseases, patients with pacemakers, patients with thrombosis and /or thrombophlebitis, patients being treated with anticoagulants, patients who have undergone a transplant, carriers of large metal prostheses or diabetic sepileptics
So, if the patients has a titanium implant or the problems of liver or kidney, we do not recommend to accepting the treatment.
Is ultrasound liposuction safe?The use of Ultrasound in providing a fat loss solution has been approved by the America FDA after demonstrating safety in clinical studies, and tens of thousands of treatments have been performed safely worldwide. In addition, ultrasound energy has a proven track record, with use in the field of 3D scans for pre-born babies for more than 50 years.
What is Ultrasound liposuction?The technology removes fat from areas of the body including the stomach, thighs, neck, back, the male chest and the buttocks. Powerful ultrasound rays penetrate the fat layer causing vibrations and the formation of micro-bubbles within the cell. Basically the fat within the cell turns from a hard state into a liquid state allowing the body to process the fat removal through our bodies' lymphatic system which carries the fat through the digestive system and the fat is naturally excreted.
Does ultrasound liposuction hurt?The Ultrasound lipo system used exclusively by BodyTruth® is a completely non-invasive and pain free form of fat loss treatment. During the process of fat breakdown you will feel a warm, tingly sensation. This sensation is temporary and a positive signal that your treatment is working. The sensation will pass within 1/2 hours of your treatment, All our clients have a first session consultation prior to treatment to ensure your experience is as pleasant as possible. Patients typically leave happy, comfortable and excited about their new look.
What are the benefits?Typically a programme of 10 courses you should expect great results and achieve pain free fat loss of 2-3 inches being removed from the treated area. In addition you will feel younger, more confident and happier with your new look.
How long does each session take?Approximately 20 minutes for a single slimming treatment or 40 minutes for a double session. So you can have a session during your lunch time if your time is limited! !
I have sensitive skin, will the results leave any marks?Part of the consultation process is to ask you if you have sensitive skin. With very sensitive skin, with the warmth generated by the PROBE there may be a prickly heat sensation and pinking of the skin. This sensation will pass and your normal skin colouration will return within 2 3 hours of your treatment. You will not be left with any marks
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
Just one single treatment
How does ReverseAge Work?As with other ultrasound procedures, a smooth applicator placed on your skin projects an image onto a screen that allows the aesthetician to plan where the energy should be directed. The same applicator is then used to deliver low levels of focused energy at just the right depth below the skin to achieve a positive effect, all the while leaving the surface of your skin undisturbed.
Who is a good candidate for ReverseAge?A good candidate for ReverseAge is someone with skin that has relaxed to the point of looking and feeling less firm than desired. A lowered brow line or sagging skin of the eyelids, for instance, is often the first sign of maturing skin.
What does ReverseAge feel like?Comfort levels vary from person to person. Advanced techniques in ReverseAge utilize many more lines of energy, resulting in improved results. Many clients describe the sensation a momentary prickling or heat beneath the skin. This is the ultrasound energy being delivered to the tissue, which is how ReverseAge lifts and tightens the facial tissues.
Is there any downtime?You are able to return to your normal activities right away, and there are no special measures you need to take. Your skin may appear a bit flushed immediately after the treatment, but any redness should disappear in a matter of hours.
Is ReverseAge safe?Ultrasound energy has been used for over 50 years, and clinical trials have demonstrated the safety of this latest application. As with any aesthetic procedures, the safety and outcome are highly dependent upon the experience and the credentials of the person providing the treatment.
What kind of results can I expect?With just one treatment, the regenerative process is initiated, but the full effect will build gradually over the course of two to twelve months, depending on the client, age and other variable factors. In the FDA clinical trial, nine out of ten clients had a noticeable, significant lift of the brow line. This resulted in reduced skin laxity on the eyelid, and a more open, youthful look to the eye overall. clients reported firmer, tighter, better-fitting skin in the other areas of the face and neck as well. New treatment options include an applicator the reduces the lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eye area.
Ultrasonic -cavitation -Ultrasound –RF
1. Recommended treatment procedure.STEP1: 10 to 20 Minutes-Soften adipose and smooth lymph
Professional maneuver massage, applying adipose-burn essentials, massage to soften the adipose, stimulate lymph system, finally to bring the body into the best situation for breaking up and melting adipose.
STEP2: 30 to 50 Minutes break up and melt the deep adipose (FLAT and FOCUS CAVI)
FLAT CAVI and FOCUS CAVI to deep break and melt the adipose. It is a non invasive method that works with controlled high frequency waves that generate microbubbles. Such microbubbles implode due to partial pressure changes and the fat cells in localized areas disintegrate. These fat cells turn into a liquid subtance (diglycerides)which is eliminated through the lymphatic system and urine. Meanwhile, the rising temperature result in the internal streaming of vital essence and energy of body, it will take the internal toxin off.
STEP3: 10 to 15 Minutes accelerate lipolysis in adipose layer and skin tightening by Radio Frequency
The launched high-frequency radio waves stimulate the movement of plasmacluster and then the heat is generated, which in turn. Speed up the blood circulation of tissue of demis and subcutaneous, stimulate new collagen and its reconstruction. Repair of the agind collagen layer.
2. Post Treatment Suggestions:A compulsory physical activity (15 to 30 min) such as:
1 Fast walking, running
2 Swimming, aquagym (in warm swimming-pool if possible)
3 Bicycle riding or home treadmill
4 Muscle exercise (the abdominals the waist, the buttocks, the thights….)
5 Vibrating board (only 10 min, required)
6 Muscle activation
7 Sauna bath
1, Session frequency: 3 to 4 per week over 4 to 6 weeks
2, Sessions should take place ideally: either before meals or 3 hours after meals
3, Recommended sessions during a treatment: 15 sessions at least
4, For better results, sessions recommended during a treatment: 18 sessions
5, Safe treatment, non invasive, no secondary effect.
6, With no physical exercise (either muscle activation or vibrating board), the melted fat in the blood will be stocked back into the fat cells.
7, More than 18 sessions are possible depending on the progress of results.
3. RADIO FREQUENCY Treatment
(1) Face care1. Eliminate wastes of face smoothly
2. Make skin tone bright and treat fine lines with a lifting effect
3. Rapidly eliminate toxin under eyes (eye bag) and chin (double chin)
4. Reproduction effect by normalizing the free radical
5. Therapy time: 15~20 minutes per time
6. Therapy temperature:38 (moderate temperature till feeling relaxed)
1. When tilting head too much during the face and neck care, it may cause the severe amount of blood in head, so don’t holdup your head.
2. In case of edema, care the lymphatic gland of ears and neck firstly.
(2) OBESITY CAREInsructions of plate for obesity care
The core of RF system therapy is to discharge the decomposed (dissolved) fat cell with toxin and the lymph circulation.
Therefore, when placing a lympy node between the ceramic ware and plate,
It’s more effective for drainage.
OPERATE AT SLIGHT HEAT INSTEAD OF THE HIGHHEAT,
Face &Scalp care 10~15 minutes per time
Abdomen care 15~20 minutes per time
Shoulders & arms care 15~20 minutes per time
Back care 20~30 minutes per time
Lower part of body care Front-10~15 minutes per time
Rear-20~30 minutes per time
4. Do we have to apply any gel/cream (or active slimming serum) before we we place the probe on?A: Some functional gel or serum ( active slimming serum) is strongly advised to apply before placing probe on.
5. To the side effects:Is it a problem if patience has a titanium implant? What can happens if we do a treatment to him? What is if patience have problems with liver or kidney? Is the stress for the oranism not too high?
A: It must not be used on pregnant women, or women who may be pregnant , or generally on the following patients:cardiopathspatients with vascular diseasespatients with pacemakerspatients with therombosis and /or thrombophlebitispatients being treated with anticoagulantspatients who have undergone a transplantcarriers of large metal prosthesesdiabeticsepileptics
So, if the patients has the titanium implant and the problems of liver or kidney, we do not recommend to accept the treatment.
6. As for cavitation treatment, when do you use the continuous mode and when the pulse mode?A: Mainly use the Contines mode, Usually after 4 times of Continue, and then 1 time of pulsed mode
7. you said the Khz selection if from 35Khz to 47 khz? Higher is more energy, right? When do you sellect lower and when higher?A: For Thin Fat part, please select the frequency from 35 to 40Khz;
For Thick Fat part, please select the frequency from 41 to 47Khz;
8. Flat v/s focused: Focused is more fatty areas, right? When and where do I know it is best to use the flat against the focused?A: First use the Flat handpiece and then the Focus handpiece, because the Flat is for big area fat cells, the Focus is for the small area fat cells.
Difference between focused and flat probes:
Ultrasound in focus cavitation model is focused on one point and the energy is very intensive. so it is used for small treatment area with hard fat tissues such as the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Ultrasound in flat model is well-distributed and the energy is more gentle and comfortable. It is used forlarge area with less fat, thin skin or sensitive skin.
9. When to use on the body the Bi-polar handpiece and when or what for to use the tri-polar hand piece?A: For body slimming treatment, use Bipolar/Tripolar RF for 15-25 minutes for lymphatic drainage and metabolism accelerating.
For wrinkle removal and skin tightening, you can use Bipolar/Tripolar RF only.
Difference between Bipolar and Tripoalr:
Bipolar energy is well-distributed amony treatment tissues. It can provide more precise and comfort treatment. It is suitable for sensitive skin and thin skin such as forehead, cheeks, chin,
Tripolar energy is more focused. It is suitable for hard tissues and areas with lots of cellulites such as abdomen, thighs, upper arms and legs...
10. As for RF power, what do they represent?A: 1. For body, please start the energy from 20%, and then add step by step as per client’s comfortable feeling
B: For Face, please select from 10%, because the frequency is high, please don’t add too big, normal 20% is enough for face treatment.
The operator must add the energy step by step as per client’s comfortable feeling.
Cavitation Body Slimming
What areas can be treated with Cavitation systems?Belly,waist,thigh,calf,buttocks
How many treatments will I need?3times in first week,2times in second/third week. after that 1times per week until satisfying effect.
Cavitation that revolutionizes the treatment against cellulites and fat. It is a non invasive based on sound waves which generates empty micro bubbles in the liquid situated in the interior of the adipose tissue.
Its repeated action causes the accumulation of these micro bubbles, with each other to implode and collapse.
The result is the destruction of the adipose cells transforming the fat nodules in liquid substances that in a natural way the body removes through the lymph..
What areas forbid treated with CAV systems?The CAV is a deep model ultrasonic,fobid use around eyes and heart.
What do CAV treatments feel like?When CAV 40K work,can hear zizizi voice like hexapod sound.body can feel warm and little vibrate.
What's the technology of IPL?IPL is one of the most state of the art technologies in cosmetology field.
Based on the theory of thermolysis and actinism, the light can penetrates deep into skin reaching all the way to the inner layer.In this way, the IPL can achieve the hair removal effect, skin rejuvenation and acne removal without any damage to skin.
What is the principle of IPL treatment?IPL systems work on principles that light energy is absorbed into particular target cells with colour (chromophores) in the skin. The light energy is converted to heat energy, which causes damage to the specific target area. IPL systems can deliver many wavelengths (or colours) in each pulse of light instead of just one wavelength. It use filters to refine the energy output for the treatment of certain areas, this enhances penetration without using excessive energy levels and enables targeting of specific chromophores (the skin components that absorb light). IPL has been used to successfully treat removal of unwanted hair, medical disorders of the skin including sun damage induced dyspigmentation and vascular changes, poikiloderma of civatte, acne Rosacea, broken capillaries/telangiectases, vascular and pigmented birth marks. It incorporates 'dual mode filtering' and other important advances which result in safer and more effective treatment than the older systems.
IPL Hair Removal
1,How effective is IPL hair removal?IPL technology is proved to be very effective for most types of skins.
A permanent reduction in the number of hairs is usually achieved following each treatment.
The number of treatments required depends on several factors related to specific skin types and color, thickness and density of hair.Consult your practitioner for an estimate of the necessary number of treatments.
Scientific study shows over 70% of the hair will be removed permanently after 3 sessions, and over 90% hair will be disappear after 1 or 2 more sessions.
2,Is IPL hair removal particularly better than Laser hair removal? Why?IPL is the latest procedure used in hair removal that’s proving to be more effective than Laser method. Studies performed with IPL patients have shown significant hair removal success along with far less complications or side effects. IPL system technology provides a procedure that is gentle and non-invasive, with no side effects.
The IPL system has proven effective on a wide range of hair colors, from blonde through auburn to brown and black hair. Most important of all, the IPL system successfully removes hair from all skin types-from porcelain white through olive to dark brown complexions. While laser hair removal can only target a certain type of skins
In addition, IPL system technology enables the physician to efficiently remove hair from any part of the body, no matter how deep the follicles may reside. Treatment of sensitive areas like the lips, ears, nose, underarms and bikini line can usually be tolerated with minimal discomfort. Another IPL system advantage is its wide treatment area, enabling the device to treat patients more rapidly than laser treatment, saving the patient time and money. Laser hair removal is usually longer and more painful. LASER for hair-removal belongs to type IV, which is dangerous for eyes and soft tissues.
3,How many treatments do I need for IPL hair removal? And how long it will last?There are three phases of the hair growth cycle: growth, regression and resting.
Intense pulse light acts by destroying the hair follicles that are in the active growth phase at the time of treatment. Further treatments are necessary to destroy the hair that is not in the active phase. Between 3 and 6 sessions are usually necessary and are spaced in 4 or 6 week intervals. Normally, you can see the obvious result after 1 or 2 sessions.
4, Is IPL hair removal an authoritative technology?The IPL [Intense Pulsed Light] System is FDA-cleared for the treatment of unwanted hair.
IPL provides an ideal treatment which is customized according to hair color, texture and location.
All hair colors even with a little pigment can be treated effectively.
5, Does IPL hair removal affect sweat glands?No. First of all, there is hardly any melanin located in sweet gland. So it will not absorb the light emitted by IPL system. Secondly, there is a certain distance between hair follicle and sweet gland. The heat energy that the hair follicle absorbed will not affect sweet glands. So IPL hair removal is quiet safe for sweet glands.
6, Can Whiskers be removed by IPL? Is there any side effects?Yes, IPL has no difficulties in removing whiskers. And there is no side effect for the treatment. Each treatment takes 20~30 min. 6-7 sessions are usually necessary to reach ideal result and are spaced in one month interval
7, Can I get back to work immediately after the treatment? Is there any discomfort?Yes, you can.
The appearance of the treated area immediately following treatment will vary from patient to patient depending on the extent of the procedure and skin type. Side effects, if any, are usually minor. There may be some redness and swelling around the treated hair follicles, and this is a desired clinical result indicating that the follicle has responded to treatment. This reaction typically disappears within hours. So there is no real downtime and you may resume your normal activities after an IPL treatment. However you must protect your treatment area from UV light, be it natural sunlight or tanning beds.
8, Can I use wash creams or soap to clean hair-removal treatment area after IPL treatment?Hair follicles will die and fade away gradually after IPL treatment, which will result in slightly the surrounding tissue slightly. Though such damage will not be shown on the skin surface, skin will still be very sensitive to soaps or creams. Please use clean water to clean the treatment area. Soap or washing cream is suggested to use 7 days after the treatment.
IPL Skin Rejuvenation
1, What is the difference between IPL skin-rejuvenation and traditional ways?In the last decade, skin rejuvenation has changed greatly from microdermabrasion and chemical peeling and Laser. Although all those methods did achieve some effect of skin rejuvenation and anti aging, patients were not satisfied because of the downtime, during the treatment, the patient also suffers from unbearable pain and potential side effect and income loss induced by the downtime.
At present, some kind of laser can be applied to treat brown spots and others for facial wrinkle removal. But there are no other technologies to achieve the skin rejuvenation effect as IPL does.
IPL can treat skin problems on the whole face and bring the customers a preferable effect more than other method and technologies can do. Usually, in 4 months and after 5 or 6 sessions, patients would experience gradual skin improvement. Very low risk will also satisfy both patients and beauticians.
2, How to do skin-rejuvenation treatment with IPL?Before the treatment, clean the treatment skin with water, and apply cooling gel on the treatment area. Patients may be asked to wear goggle to protect the eyes from the intensive light. During the treatment, put the crystal of hand piece gently on the skin, and emit the Pulse Light. On the healthy smooth skin, you just feel heat, but on the part with speckles or acne, you would feel slight sting. In order to achieve the ideal effect, 5 or 6 sessions are suggested
and only 15 to 20 minutes will be one session.
3, Why do you need so many sessions for skin-rejuvenation?The main purpose of dividing the treatment into several sessions is to make sure the skin improved gradually, and minimize its side effect. What's more, there is no downtime with IPL skin rejuvenation and patients can go back to normal life and work right after treatment.
4, What is the principle of IPL skin-rejuvenation?A. Biostimulate effect: IPL takes effect on skin and generate photo-chemic effect, which makes chemistry change of inner collagen and elastic fiber in order to renew the elasticity. In addition, the photo-heat effect of IPL can buildup vessel function, improve circulation and make wrinkle-removal and pore-shrinkage achievable.
B. Photo pyrogenation principle: those abnormal tissues contain much more pigments than normal skin tissues. When IPL is absorbed by them, abnormal tissues become much hotter than normal skin. Because of the difference in temperature, abnormal pigments burst and disassemble, but the normal tissues is not harmed.
5, Is IPL skin-rejuvenation safe? Does it injure the skin?IPL treatment is very safe and effective since it is non-invasive and non-peeling and can be used for all type of skin types.
6, Is there special care needed for skin after the treatment?There is no special care needed after treatment. As part of your skin care program, sunscreen and moisture lotion or cream are recommended.
No makeup within 24 hours after treatment and wash face with clean water, and don’t eat spicy or sea food.
7, What can IPL treat for skin-care? How about its result?IPL can cure and treat all blemishes, crassitude, dinginess and other abnormal situations on the skin that affect the appearance due to sunlight irradiation and aging. The advanced IPL technology improves both epidermis and deep derma, rejuvenate the skin and take helpful bio-effect on the deep derma.
After several treatments, you can find the spots on the face become less markedly and the treated skin becomes smoother. The IPL technology also can be used for the neck, breast, arms and other parts of the body.
8, What are the traits and advantages of IPL skin rejuvenation?There are many advantages for IPL skin rejuvenation comparing with the traditional treatments. For example:
A. Whole face treatment, even forehead, upper lip. IPL skin rejuvenation makes your skin looks smoother, whiter and healthier.
B. No downtime, patients can go back to their normal life and work activities right after IPL treatment.
1, What are contraindications of IPL treatment?The patients who have the following but not limited to following conditions should not have IPL treatment. For safety, please consult with the beautician or doctor for suggestion and more information.
A. Pregnant women
B. Light-hypersusceptible people or person who recently take medicines, such as acheomycin, which are sensitive to light of 560-1200nm.
C. Skin that is easy to scar
D. Diabetes (blisters maybe appear after treatment and are not easy to close up)
E. Insolation in sunlight in recent 2 weeks.
F. Heart disease.
G. Epilepsy, and contagious skin disease, such as herpes.
H. Skin cancer.
IPL Acne Removal
1, What is IPL Acne Removal?IPL is one of the latest natural ways for acne-removal. It applies the unique photo-thermo treatment technology. High energy of photo-thermo kills Propionibacterium acne effectively. The main advantage is its effective with no side-effects.
LED skin rejuvenation
What is PDT (Photo Dynamic Therapy) System?PDT/LED is a professional salon facial treatment, using the power of pure red and blue light to deliver a totally natural method of skin rejuvenation.
How does it work?PDT/LED works with the body´s own natural processes to counteract the effects of ageing and deliver an effective photofacial. Clients in trials have reported an overall lifting and hydrating effect, an improvement in skin tone and texture, an evening-out of pigmentation and, in some cases, a smoothing effect on fine lines and wrinkles.
Is it safe?The light source has been used in hospital dermatology for more than ten years for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer without any hazards or complications associated with light treatment.
I´ve heard lasers are dangerous. Don´t worry, the PDT light is NOT a laser. The regulatory authorities in many countries have also given it their seal of approval.
Is the light hot?No! The scientifically designed light source cannot produce harmful UVA, UVB or infrared radiation. You will experience a pleasant warm feeling from the light beam. Clients have reported a feeling of well-being and relaxation during and after treatment.
Who cannot have the treatment?The light is very gentle, so the main contra-indications are due to photosensitivity. We would not administer the light if you have epilepsy or porphyria. We also require ladies who are pregnant to obtain their doctor´s consent for treatment. Your salon will discuss the contra-indications with you before treatment.
How many treatments do I need?PDT/LED can be administered as a single “pick-me-up” photofacial treatment for tired or polluted skin, or as a course of treatments. A typical course is usually three treatments, carried out within a week. After your initial course of three treatments your therapist will assess your response to the treatment. Only if you and your therapist are happy with the results will you continue with additional treatments. Your therapist will advise you on how many treatments may be suitable for your particular needs.
How long will the treatment take?Your first treatment will take 45 minutes, allowing for your initial consultation. Ongoing treatments will typically be 30 minute appointments, during which, the light is administered for 20 minutes.
Is there any downtime with the treatment?No! Unlike laser therapy there is no need for recovery time.
Will I see results straight away?Many clients experience an immediate effect, however, every client will be different. The initial effects you will see are a clearer, brighter and smoother complexion, often after the first treatment. The length of the course, and skin type treated, will determine the results seen on fine lines and wrinkles.
How long will the results last?This varies according to skin type and lifestyle. When you have completed your course, we would usually recommend that you have one maintenance treatment on a 4-6 week basis, as this will prolong the results achieved.
Is PDT/LED suitable for men?Yes! This is a very effective treatment for both men and women. It is non-invasive and easy to perform.
Can PDT/LED be used in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments?PDT/LED is offered as part of a salon facial. The purity and safety of the light means it can be used with many skin care products and cosmetic treatments to further enhance their effect.
What is cellulite?Cellulite is a structural skin change that occurs in most post-pubertal females whether they are thin or overweight. It presents itself as a modification of skin morphology evident by skin dimpling and nodularity that occurs mainly in women on the pelvic region, lower limbs, and abdomen, and is caused by the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue, leading to a padded or orange peel–like appearance. Cellulite can occur in women of all ages and tends to become more visible with age. Over time, the skin loses its thickness and thereby enhances the visibility of the unsightly cellulite bumps.
How does VelaShape System work to get rid of cellulite?The Velashape is the only non-invasive body shaping product to combine four different technologies including IR (infrared), Bi-Polar RF (radio-frequency) and mechanical tissue manipulation using pulsed vacuum and massage rollers. The combination of the IR and vacuum coupled RF technologies causes deep heating of the connective tissue including the fibrous septae which in turn promotes an increase in collagen depositing and local cellular metabolism resulting in a localized reduction in skin laxity and volume. The additional mechanical tissue manipulation of the Velashape causes an immediate increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage, both essential components for healthy skin structure. More than 3.5 million independent treatments have been performed globally to date confirming both the safety and unique efficacy of this technology.
What are the key advantages of VelaShape System?The non-invasive Velashape is the only system to combine 4 technologies creating a synergistic effect when treating the appearance of the skin. The unique mechanism of action of this product line enables a very safe, comfortable and effective procedure which has been proven in numerous clinical trials and in over 3.5 Million independent treatments.
What clinical data is available on VelaShape ?The safety and effectiveness of the VelaShape treatment has been demonstrated in both multi-center clinical trials and in more than 3.5 million independent treatments performed on patients globally. In addition, we continues to collect clinical data from the increasing number of users.
What parts of the body can be treated with VelaShape system?The BodyFast Sculptor handles treatment can be applied to any body area that may need contouring: thighs, abdomen, arms, flanks and more. Wherever cellulite is bothersome for a patient.
What is the ideal age to be eligible for VelaShape system?The treatments are not limited by age and all clients seeking cellulite reduction and /or circumference reduction can be treated. However, the treating clinician will determine if the client is a good candidate. We can assist in the decision making process at the time of the consultation.
Who would be an ideal candidate for VelaShape system?The treatment is recommended for normal to overweight clients who suffer from unsightly cellulite in the pelvic region, around the hips, abdomen, or lower limbs. For optimized results, these clients should also be committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Are there any contraindications to the VelaShape system?There are no major contraindications for the Velashape treatment. For patients with pacemakers/defibrillator, pregnant or nursing or severe health problems, it is recommended to defer to their physician prior to commencing treatment.
Lipo laser Question & Answer
1.Q:Is Lipolaser Safe?Yes, Lipolaser treatments are completely non-invasive and clients feel nothing. Lipolaser's low level laser technology has been studied and used for over 30 years for many biomedical purposes. FDA approved for pain and inflammation, doctors can use it for fat loss.
2.Q:Do I have to do other things to lose the fat?Only for bigger results - 1 inches without changes, 5 inches with major lifestyle changes, like diet and exercise we have support if you choose to change your life while doing the sessions.
3.Q:What do you do to keep the fat off?Normal things you need to keep weight off diet and exercise, drinking water, etc.
4.Q:Where Does the Fat Go?That fat can be burned as energy in the body, or normal metabolic processing just like when you exercise and release fat.
5.Q:How Quickly Will I See Results?Many clients see measureable results after their first session.
6.Q:What Kind of Results are Produced?1-5 inches average-the most lost in 9 sessions is 23 inches People who make minor lifestyle changes, are on the higher end of the average, and those who don't, the lowerend.
7.Q:How many times do I need it ?3 times per week, 9 times per course of treatment.
808 Diode laser hair removal Question & Answer
Q: How many hours on Sustainable work?A: In the appropriate external environment and water temperature, the working time of the machine is the no limit.
Q: Pulse width???A: Pulse width in the controller is adjustable, range in 10 ms - 1500 ms.
Q:what kind of water cycle system adopt?A: Water cycle system is composed of the water pump and condenser.
Q: What is the light longgevity, how many times?A: The number of head treatment at least ten million times more
Q: Compare the IPL, What is the advantage of 808 diode laser?A: Diode laser equipment adopts 808 nm, particularly effective to hair follicle melanocytes without injury surrounding tissue.More safety and more effectively.
Laser tattoo removal Question & Answer
Q: What is laser tattoo removal?A: Laser tattoo removal is a procedure that uses a powerful laser that reacts with the ink of a tattoo to break it down into tiny particles. The laser directly targets the tattoo pigment and leaves the surrounding skin virtually untouched. After the ink is broken down, it is removed by the body’s immune system, creating a natural looking fade that typically only time or sun exposure would produce.
Q: What are the risks of laser tattoo removal?A: The risks of laser tattoo removal are very minimal. The largest risk is infection, but when post-treatment instructions are followed, infection can usually be prevented.
Q: What can I expect after a laser tattoo removal treatment?A: Immediately after each treatment, the treated area may feel sunburned, and it is extremely important to keep it covered until it heals. If you fail to do this, both your recovery and the results of the treatments may be negatively affected.
Q: What are the alternatives to laser tattoo removal?A: There are a few alternatives to laser tattoo removal. Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, or IPL, is a similar procedure but it comes with a heftier price tag. There are also dermabrasion, which removes the top layer of your skin using abrasive friction, and a number of do-it-yourself creams which have been said to not be as effective as laser tattoo removal.
Q: How long does each session take? How many are required to achieve results?A: This depends on several factors, including the size, colour and depth of the tattoo. The number of sessions required to achieve desirable results depend on these same factors as well. During a complimentary consultation with our patient consultant, you'll get a better estimate of the length of each session for you, which can range anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours.
Some colours do react better to the laser tattoo removal procedure. Darker colours, such as blue and black, tend to fade more quickly than lighter colours such as orange and green.
Q: When will I see results?A: You will notice a gradual fading of the tattoo in the time following each session. Do not expect results to be immediate, as the dyes used in the unwanted tattoo are eliminated by the body in a natural process. How fast a tattoo fades depends on an individual's body and health. During each session, your medical aesthetician will take a photo so that you may monitor your progress.
Q: Who is laser tattoo removal for?A: Laser tattoo removal is suitable for men and women who no longer wish to have an existing tattoo on their body. Ideal candidates are those who have no skin problems in the area the tattoo is located, such as keloid scarring or a skin disorder, and have realistic expectations of the procedure.
Those with a history of abnormal scarring may not be suitable for laser tattoo removal.
Q: What functions has Tattoo removal laser machine?A: Tattoo removal laser machine can remove eyebrow line, eye line, tattoo (red, blue and black), black naevus, blue naevus, ephelis, aging spots and spider-like telangiectasia. Skin and hair sac won’t be damaged, no scab and scars form and only pigment can be removed.
Q: How long do laser removing eyebrow, eyeline and lipline spend every time? Can the pigment be removed after the machine is used only for one time?A: 2~3 minutes are spent for every time by the laser removing eyebrow, eyeline and lipline. Every facial region can be irradiated only one time. The facial little pigment can be removed by treated only for one time. Treatment for many times is required in the facial region with much pigment. The interval is at least 45 days between two-time treatment.
Q: What is the lamp longevity?A: Effective number, 500,000 shots.
2)professional tattoos (Amateur tattoos are usually less dense and not as deep
3)light-colored or flesh-toned tattoos (including most permanent makeup tattoos)
4)tattoos on darker-skinned people (because the area must be treated more conservatively to minimize risk of scarring and pigmentation problems)
Q: What are the risks of laser tattoo removal? A: The risks of laser tattoo removal are very minimal. The largest risk is infection, but when post-treatment instructions are followed, infection can usually be prevented.
Elight Question & Answer
Q: Therapy risks?A: Uses the function of RF, energy decreased, the risks are also greatly reduced accordingly. Can fully guarantee the safe of patient. The cooling handle head can also protect skin, so patients will feel more comfortable during treatment.
Q: The advantage of hair-removing ?A: It’s fastest, the most efficient, safest, easies for operation and the most economical. Using to do hair remove, combining the light energy and radio-frequency, which can be worked on the role and dry hair follicle, in spite of the hair color even white hair can effectively eliminate.
Q: What is E-Light?A: It is the first and only technology that simultaneously harnesses the power of bi-polar radio frequency (RF) and optical energy (either laser or light).It can tender skin, remove freckle, remove hair and wrinkle obviously and stably. An E-Light therapy equivalent of 5-10 times of traditional photon therapy. E-Light has three main points: RF+IPL+epidermal cooling.
Q: What kinds of dermatitis can E-Light treat? How’s the effect?A: E-Light has a wide range of light therapy, almost covers all of the former ones, including: lifting, rejuvenation, hair removal, remove rough skin, tender skin, sunburn, age pigment and freckles etc. Further more, E-Light has more effective treatment on flipperty - floppery skin, especially on the neck relaxed skin.
Q: E-Light applies to which kinds of people?A: The people who want to get the following result: Improve the body shape or remove stubbornly cellulite, lift and firm skin. Especially for the ones after liposuction, to accelerate post operative recovery, compact skin and improve skin condition.